Announcing Graylog v4.2.2
This release is a bug fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for detailed descriptions of each bug fix.
Many thanks to our community for reporting issues and contributing fixes!
Tarballs (manual installation):
- Graylog Server
- Graylog Enterprise Server
- Graylog Enterprise Plugin
- Graylog Integrations Plugin
- Graylog Enterprise Integrations Plugin
Tarball (manual installation):
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG ENTERPRISE 4.2.2
- Increase reliability of the failure handler feature.
- Fix index set upgrade problem with Illuminate bundles.
- Don’t render optional fields in message summary if related value doesn’t exist.
Enterprise Integrations Plugin
- Include more data fields from the NOISE IP Context response in the GreyNoise lookup data adapter.
- Include data fields from the RIOT IP Lookup response in the GreyNoise lookup data adapter
- Add elasticsearch_max_write_index_age config setting to set an upper limit for the time based rotation strategy. Graylog2/graylog2-server#11648
- Add UI configuration to disable sharing entities with “everyone” and individual users. Graylog2/graylog2-server#11112 Graylog2/graylog2-server#11620
- Fix browser locale related issue with dashboard widgets. Graylog2/graylog2-server#11596 Graylog2/graylog2-server#11637
- Fix backwards compatibility for area chart widgets. Graylog2/graylog2-server#11611 Graylog2/graylog2-server#11610
- Fix problem with rendering shares when entities have been shared with “everyone”. Graylog2/graylog2-server#11697 Graylog2/graylog2-server#11698
- Add a GreyNoise Community IP lookup adapter. Graylog2/graylog-plugin-integrations#940
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.