Announcing Graylog v4.0.7
Today we are officially releasing Graylog v4.0.7
This release is a bug fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for detailed descriptions of each bug fix.
Many thanks to our community for reporting issues and contributing fixes!
Tarballs (manual installation):
- Graylog Server
- Graylog Enterprise Server
- Graylog Enterprise Plugin
- Graylog Integrations Plugin
- Graylog Enterprise Integrations Plugin
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG ENTERPRISE 4.0.7
- Fix rendering of the world map visualization in reports.
- Log failed messages and full stack trace on processing errors when DEBUG is enabled. Graylog2/graylog2-server#10319 Graylog2/graylog2-server#10421
- Correctly display ES cluster status in the user interface. Graylog2/graylog2-server#10407 Graylog2/graylog2-server#10428
- Fix sharing of streams that have outputs attached. Graylog2/graylog2-server#10443
- Allow using the same LDAP/AD attributes for different config settings. Graylog2/graylog2-server#10069 Graylog2/graylog2-server#10437
- Support + character in index prefixes for index sets. Graylog2/graylog2-server#10392
- Encode usernames that are used in URLs. Graylog2/graylog2-server#10530 Graylog2/graylog2-server#10566
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.