This is the second beta for the upcoming release of Graylog v5.0. Please read on for detailed descriptions of everything that is included.
- Docker image
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- Docker Compose
- Tarballs (manual installation):
- Tarball (manual installation):
- OS Packages
- Docker image:
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:5.0-beta.1-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG OPERATIONS & PLATFORM 5.0 BETA.2
- Replaced nested with linear bucketing in pivot aggregations, in order to improve the clarity of multi-field aggregations graylog2-server#13805
- Migrating local to global pivot limits in aggregation widgets. graylog2-server#13806
- Increasing contrast for field names/values in message details. graylog2-server#13864
- Improve search bar time range font style. graylog2-server#13865
- Updated some CEF fields to use BigInteger instead of Integer. graylog2-server#13812
- Fixed potential disclosure of field values from other streams in query field value suggestions. graylog2-server#13817
- Updated underscore package dependency of the API browser UI to 1.13.6. graylog2-server#13668
- The Docker base images have been updated to contain the fix for the OpenSSL CVE-2022-3602 and CVE-2022-3786. https://www.openssl.org/news/secadv/20221101.txt
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.