Store Any Data. Any Format.
Create your own extractors or choose from our vast community library.
Process & Securely Share.
Troubleshoot application issues. Keep End users happy and productive.
Any analysis or search result can be a dashboard widget.
Graylog is a fully integrated open source log management platform for collecting, indexing, and analyzing both structured and unstructured data from almost any source.
- Open source licensing requires no upfront software investment
- Unified platform takes less time to manage
- Purpose-built architecture occupies smaller hardware footprint
- Unified platform for “single pane of glass” centralized management
- Fast time to value with OVA install; Chef and Puppet integration drives automation
- Native log shipper for Linux/Unix and Windows simplifies log collection and ingestion
- Multi-tier architecture enables scale-out of ingestion, processing, storage separately
- Optimized log message format (GELF) improves efficiency of message processing
- Purpose built architecture allows for real-time processing of log data prior to storage
- Pluggable architecture for runtime extensibility
- REST API for standardized integrations
- Open log message standard (GELF) accelerates adoption
- Open source model drives broad adoption, and community contributions accelerate feature development and testing