This is a bug-fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for information on what has changed.
- Docker image
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- Docker Compose
- Tarballs (manual installation):
- Tarball (manual installation):
- OS Packages
- Docker image:
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:5.0-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG OPERATIONS 5.0.3
- Fixed failure to synchronize Anomaly Detectors that are active in Opensearch but marked as inactive in Graylog. graylog-plugin-enterprise#4115 graylog-plugin-enterprise#4477
- Allowed configuration of retention time of archives in cloud UI interface. graylog-plugin-enterprise#4463 graylog-plugin-enterprise#4472
- Fixed bug where Illuminate lookup table data adapters were being populated with incorrect values graylog-plugin-enterprise#4602 graylog-plugin-enterprise#4603
- Fixed bug where disabling Illuminate processing packs displayed an error. graylog-plugin-enterprise#4628 graylog-plugin-enterprise#4629
- Fixed error causing Illuminate bundle install timeouts. graylog-project-illuminate#1022 graylog-plugin-enterprise#4497 graylog-plugin-enterprise#4540
GRAYLOG OPEN 5.0.3
- Fixed grouping in aggregation builder for fields that only exist in the All Events, All System Events, or Processing and Indexing Failures stream. graylog2-server#14387 graylog2-server#14404
- Removed the ability for users to change Event Definition Condition Type if it is not meant to be changeable. graylog2-server#14110
- Reduced logging and added metric for “Couldn’t remove default stream” warning. graylog-plugin-enterprise#3481 graylog2-server#14409
- Supporting nested and tupled groupings in aggregations. graylog2-server#14446
- Fixed missing offset handling in Legacy Searches. graylog2-server#14575
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.