Announcing Graylog v3.3.9
Today we are officially releasing Graylog v3.3.9.
This release is a bug fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for detailed descriptions of each bug fix.
Many thanks to our community for reporting issues and contributing fixes!
Tarballs (manual installation):
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG ENTERPRISE 3.3.9
- Fix audit formatting for file resource.
- Fix permission issue with reports.
- Fix logo images in reports.
- Fix issue with rendering help buttons.
Enterprise Integrations Plugin
- Do not shut down Office 365 input on errors.
- Do not shut down Okta input on errors.
- Fix issue with Office 365 login data parsing.
- Let Office 365 plugin use configured proxy settings.
We continue to update the Graylog Schema with each release.
- Improve user feedback when the UI cannot fetch data from the metrics API. Graylog2/graylog2-server#9315 Graylog2/graylog2-server#9316
- Updates to Graylog Schema. Graylog2/graylog2-server#9567
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.