Today we are releasing Graylog 2.1.3. This release includes many bug-fixes and improvements thanks to the feedback from our users! We highly recommend that you upgrade if you are currently using 2.1.2. Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub graylog-server repo.
For Graylog Enterprise users, please note that you will need to use at least version 1.2.1 of the enterprise plugins, which are compatible with Graylog version 2.1.3.
Download Graylog 2.1.3:
- DEB or RPM packages are available in our repositories and our download page. Check our documentation for details.
- Docker image
- OVA / Appliance
- Tarball (manual installation)
Graylog 2.1.3 changelog
- Use "order": -1 in default index template to allow override. Graylog2/graylog2-server#3426
- Add missing authentication to ClusterResource and ClusterStatsResource. Graylog2/graylog2-server#3427
- Unbreak Firefox by requesting JSON when pinging the API. Graylog2/graylog2-server#3430
- Use custom Grizzly error page to prevent XSS. Graylog2/graylog2-server#3428
- Add support for Metricbeat. Graylog2/graylog-plugin-beats#19
- Extract "fields" for every type of beat. Graylog2/graylog-plugin-beats#18
We love your feedback
We would love to hear your thoughts on version 2.1.3. There are a variety
of ways to provide feedback, all of which can be found on our