Announcing Graylog v4.3.3
This is a bug fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for detailed descriptions of each bug fix.
Many thanks to our community for reporting issues and contributing fixes.
Tarballs (manual installation):
- Graylog Server
- Graylog Enterprise Server
- Graylog Enterprise Plugin
- Graylog Integrations Plugin
- Graylog Enterprise Integrations Plugin
Tarball (manual installation):
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:4.8-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG OPERATIONS 4.3.3
No changes since 4.3.1
- Fixed state detection of anomaly detector status in the UI. graylog-plugin-enterprise#3643 graylog-plugin-enterprise#3787
- Fixed license check on reports page. graylog-plugin-enterprise#3739
- Fixed duplicate message ingestion for the Office365 input by only running the input on the leader node. graylog-plugin-enterprise-integrations#826 graylog-plugin-enterprise-integrations#828
- Fixed thread leak in TCP Enterprise Outputs. graylog-plugin-enterprise-integrations#836 graylog-plugin-enterprise-integrations#838
Operations Integrations Plugin
No changes since 4.3
- Added max_index_retention_period config file option to enforce an upper limit for time-based index retention. graylog-plugin-cloud#1006 graylog2-server#12905 graylog2-server#12914
- Now displays a system notification if message ingest for an active write index is blocked. graylog2-server#10930 graylog2-server#12893
- Fixed NullPointerException in IndexerClusterCheckerThread periodical job. graylog2-server#12858 graylog2-server#12979
- Fixed search query validation for field names containing a @ character. graylog2-server#12888 graylog2-server#12924
- Fixed field naming issue with GeoIP processor when schema enforcement is disabled. graylog2-server#12904 graylog2-server#12930
- Fixed problem with API incompatibility between Elasticsearch and OpenSearch when asking for the blocked status of indices. graylog2-server#12934
No changes since 4.3
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.