Announcing Graylog v4.0.13
Today we are officially releasing Graylog v4.0.13.
This release is a bug fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for detailed descriptions of each bug fix.
Many thanks to our community for reporting issues and contributing fixes!
Tarballs (manual installation):
- Graylog Server
- Graylog Enterprise Server
- Graylog Enterprise Plugin
- Graylog Integrations Plugin
- Graylog Enterprise Integrations Plugin
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG ENTERPRISE 4.0.13
No changes since 4.0.11.
- Fix resolving alias target for index sets with plus in prefix on ES6. Graylog2/graylog2-server#11142 Graylog2/graylog2-server#11153
- Cleanup permission grants for deleted users. Graylog2/graylog2-server#10385 Graylog2/graylog2-server#11265
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.