This is the fourth beta for the upcoming release of Graylogv5.0. Detailed descriptions of everything included in the Beta release can be found here. Please read on for information on what has changed.
- Docker image
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- Docker Compose
- Tarballs (manual installation):
- Tarball (manual installation):
- OS Packages
- Docker image:
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:5.0-beta.1-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG OPERATIONS & PLATFORM 5.0 BETA.4
- Broken license overview page in 5.0.0-beta.3 due to timestamp serialization graylog2-server#13937
- Support LDAP group membership matching by memberUid #4307
- Hid edit button for index processing config if the user doesn’t have edit permissions.
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.