Graylog Training with Netways
We will be offering classroom-style training with our featured partner, Netways, in Nuremburg, Germany.
This quarterly training will provide you with the insights into the main components of the Graylog platform ranging from installation and configuration to data ingestion, parsing, and scaling. We want you to be fully equipped with the knowledge to jump-start your installation and learn best practices directly from a Graylog engineer or a consultant of Netways with a background in logging and Graylog.
We will cover the topics below:
- Introduction to Graylog
- Choosing your installation method and configuring Graylog
- Creation of inputs and extractors
- Usage of streams to route messages
- Enhancing dashboards and adding widgets
- Creation of alerts and conditions
- Usage of processing pipelines for flexibility in routing, blacklisting, modifying, and enriching messages
- Scaling and building resilient environments
- Searching and analyzing your data
The language of the class will be in English but might switch to German if all attendees are German speakers. Our next training will be held on April 24th - April 25th, 2018. More details can be found at Netways.