Graylog 1.2.1 is a bug fix release. If you are using Graylog 1.2.0 or earlier, we strongly recommend you to upgrade.
Download Graylog 1.2.1
Graylog v1.2.1 can be downloaded from here.
The Graylog packages are available on our download page in the "All releases" section.
Our virtual appliance in OVA format has been updated for this release, too.
Please refer to the Graylog v1.2 blog for specific instructions on upgrading from 1.1.X to 1.2.X.
- Fixed various issues around importing and applying content packs Graylog2/graylog2-server#1423, Graylog2/graylog2-server#1434, Graylog2/graylog2-web-interface#1605, Graylog2/graylog2-web-interface#1614
- Fixed loading existing alarm callbacks that had been created with Graylog 1.0.x or earlier Graylog2/graylog2-server#1428
- Fixed compatibility problem with Elasticsearch 1.5.x and earlier Graylog2/graylog2-server#1426
- Fixed handling of statistical functions in field graphs Graylog2/graylog2-web-interface#1604
- Use correct title when adding quick values to a dashboard Graylog2/graylog2-web-interface#1603
Feedback is welcome!
Please report any bugs or questions you have through one of our community channels.
Feature ideas are welcome in our product idea portal.