This is a bug-fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for information on what has changed.
- Docker image
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- Docker Compose
- Tarballs (manual installation):
- Tarball (manual installation):
- OS Packages
- Docker image:
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:5.0-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG OPERATIONS 5.0.1
- Fixed incorrect deprecated Illuminate warning check. graylog-plugin-enterprise#4388 graylog-plugin-enterprise#4397
- Fixed Illuminate data adapters being unusable from user space without a server restart. graylog-plugin-enterprise#4411 graylog-plugin-enterprise#4416
- Fixed issue where users could not create O365 Log Event inputs with GCC High or DOD subscription types. graylog-plugin-enterprise#4380 graylog-plugin-enterprise-integrations#949
GRAYLOG OPEN 5.0.1
- Fixed Clone Action style on Collectors configurations list. graylog2-server#13874 graylog2-server#13899
- Improved JVM security provider compatibility by switching to a widely supported cipher transformation. graylog2-server#14153 graylog2-server#14193
- Triggering field types refetching upon search refresh. graylog2-server#14171
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.