Announcing Graylog v4.2 Beta
We are excited to announce the Graylog v4.2 Beta. Now that we’re in the testing phase of the release, we’re at the point where we need your help. We invite you to install the new beta release in a NON PRODUCTION environment and check out the new features and let us know what you think. Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you for testing!
Tarballs (manual installation):
- Graylog Server
- Graylog Enterprise Server
- Graylog Enterprise Plugin
- Graylog Integrations Plugin
- Graylog Enterprise Integrations Plugin
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker.
- This is a beta release. Do not install it in your production environment.
- We are not including an AWS download for the beta.
- We caution you not to install or upgrade Elasticsearch to 7.11 and later! It is not supported. If you do so, it will break your instance!
Some highlights of v4.2 include:
Lookup table parameters (enterprise)
With 4.2 it is now possible to include lookup tables via a parameter in a search query. In the past, this was only possible for the search query of an event definition filter.
URL dashboard pages
It is now possible to share (copy and paste) a URL for a dashboard page.
Widget Edit Action
Is now no longer part of the widget action dropdown and is easier to access.
There are no changelogs available for the beta release. They will be available with the GA.