Announcing Graylog v4.2.1
This release is a bug fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for detailed descriptions of each bug fix.
Many thanks to our community for reporting issues and contributing fixes!
Tarballs (manual installation):
- Graylog Server
- Graylog Enterprise Server
- Graylog Enterprise Plugin
- Graylog Integrations Plugin
- Graylog Enterprise Integrations Plugin
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG ENTERPRISE 4.2.1
- Add ability to delete a disabled Illuminate bundle.
- Allow archive S3 backend to work without the s3:CreateBucket permission when the bucket already exists.
- Fix misleading log warning regarding index updates on Illuminate installation.
- Fix issue with watchlist key creation.
Enterprise Integrations Plugin
- Fix exception in Gmail input if there are no logs for the current day.
- Fix default value for the polling interval setting for Google Cloud inputs.
- Fix potential issue with duplicate index field type updates. Graylog2/graylog2-server#11504 Graylog2/graylog2-server#11552
- Fix permission issue with permalink to single messages. Graylog2/graylog2-server#11540 Graylog2/graylog2-server#11541
- Allow aggregation on fields which exist as keyword and text types in different indices. Graylog2/graylog2-server#11535
- Use correct data_dir setting to store native libraries. Graylog2/graylog2-server#11543 Graylog2/graylog2-server#11571
- Fix issue where the first day on the traffic graph didn’t show the full day traffic value. Graylog2/graylog2-server#11546
- Allow the usage of templates in the channel name for the Slack plugin. Graylog2/graylog-plugin-integrations#927
- Add timezone setting to PaloAlto inputs to fix timestamp parsing. Graylog2/graylog-plugin-integrations#931 Graylog2/graylog-plugin-integrations#933
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.