Announcing Graylog v4.1.1
Today we are officially releasing Graylog v4.1.1.
This release is a bug fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for detailed descriptions of each bug fix.
Many thanks to our community for reporting issues and contributing fixes!
Tarballs (manual installation):
- Graylog Server
- Graylog Enterprise Server
- Graylog Enterprise Plugin
- Graylog Integrations Plugin
- Graylog Enterprise Integrations Plugin
- Docker Compose
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG ENTERPRISE 4.1.1
- Add default value for the spool directory in the UI configuration for the S3 archiving backend.
- Improve Forwarder request/response handling when server has high load.
Enterprise Integrations Plugin
- Add lookup data adapter for abuse.ch ThreatFox IOC.
- Fix loading of streams page in some edge cases. Graylog2/graylog2-server#10514 Graylog2/graylog2-server#10943
- Fix forwarder metrics definitions for Prometheus exporter. Graylog2/graylog2-server#10976
- Fix API browser for some setups. Graylog2/graylog2-server#10952 Graylog2/graylog2-server#10981
- Allow usage of insecure TLS ciphers for communication with legacy systems when setting enabled_tls_protocols to TLS versions < 1.2. Graylog2/graylog2-server#10944 Graylog2/graylog2-server#10985
- Fix pretty printing JSON responses when requested. Graylog2/graylog2-server#10906 Graylog2/graylog2-server#10993
- Fix issue when trying to modify heatmap widgets that have been created with older versions of Graylog. Graylog2/graylog2-server#10928 Graylog2/graylog2-server#10967 Graylog2/graylog2-server#10987
There are no fixes in v4.1.1
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.