Announcing Graylog v4.0.8
Today we are officially releasing Graylog v4.0.8.
This release is a bug fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for detailed descriptions of each bug fix.
Many thanks to our community for reporting issues and contributing fixes!
- Docker image
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- OVA / Appliance
- Tarballs (manual installation):
- Graylog Server
- Graylog Enterprise Server
- Graylog Enterprise Plugin
- Graylog Integrations Plugin
- Graylog Enterprise Integrations Plugin
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG ENTERPRISE 4.0.8
- Lower log level for irregular traffic record check.
Enterprise Integrations Plugin
There are no fixes for the Enterprise Plugin in v4.0.8.
- Don’t run index jobs for missing indices. Graylog2/graylog2-server#10444
- Fix user sessions not timing out. Graylog2/graylog2-server#10578 Graylog2/graylog2-server#10577
- Fix problem with PaloAlto timestamp handling. Graylog2/graylog-plugin-integrations#816
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.