Announcing Graylog v4.0.6
Today we are officially releasing Graylog v4.0.6.
This release is a bug fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for detailed descriptions of each bug fix.
Many thanks to our community for reporting issues and contributing fixes!
Tarballs (manual installation):
- Graylog Server
- Graylog Enterprise Server
- Graylog Enterprise Plugin
- Graylog Integrations Plugin
- Graylog Enterprise Integrations Plugin
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG ENTERPRISE 4.0.6
- Change LDAPGroupResolver to use case-insensitive matching
- Add “drop sensitive data” option to Microsoft365 input
- Fix rendering of trend color in report generation Graylog2/graylog2-server#10154
- Update Kafka client to 2.7.0 Graylog2/graylog2-server#10146 Graylog2/graylog2-server#10184
- Fix content-pack auto installation Graylog2/graylog2-server#10237
- Initialize ES7 client and sniffer lazily Graylog2/graylog2-server#10292
- Fix permission check for notifications in event definitions Graylog2/graylog2-server#10381
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.