Announcing Graylog v4.0.5
Today we are officially releasing Graylog v4.0.5.
This release is a bug fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for detailed descriptions of each bug fix.
Many thanks to our community for reporting issues and contributing fixes!
- Docker image
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- OVA / Appliance
- Tarballs (manual installation):
- Graylog Server
- Graylog Enterprise Server
- Graylog Enterprise Plugin
- Graylog Integrations Plugin
- Graylog Enterprise Integrations Plugin
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG ENTERPRISE 4.0.5
No changes since 4.0.4.
- Prevent NullPointerException in index optimization job https://github.com/Graylog2/graylog2-server/pull/10119.
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.