Announcing Graylog v4.0.3
Today we are officially releasing Graylog v4.0.3.
This release is a bug fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for detailed descriptions of each bug fix.
Many thanks to our community for reporting issues and contributing fixes!
- Docker image
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- OVA / Appliance
- Tarballs (manual installation):
- Graylog Server
- Graylog Enterprise Server
- Graylog Enterprise Plugin
- Graylog Integrations Plugin
- Graylog Enterprise Integrations Plugin
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG ENTERPRISE 4.0.3
No changes since v4.0.3
Enterprise Integrations Plugin
- Add full-message transformer to Enterprise Output Framework.
- Fix search export to dashboard when running with a proxy and a path prefix. Graylog2/graylog2-server#9991 Graylog2/graylog2-server#9989
- Fix moving widgets to a different tab when they have been copied from a dashboard. Graylog2/graylog2-server#9778 Graylog2/graylog2-server#10007
- Fix potential MongoDB performance issue. Graylog2/graylog2-server#10043 Graylog2/graylog2-server#10046
- Initial support for parsing USERID log type in PaloAlto 9.x inputs.
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.