Announcing Graylog v3.3.10
Today we are officially releasing Graylog v3.3.10.
This release is a bug fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for detailed descriptions of each bug fix.
Many thanks to our community for reporting issues and contributing fixes!
- Docker image
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- OVA / Appliance
- Tarballs (manual installation):
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG ENTERPRISE 3.3.10
- Allow modification of timezone in report scheduling settings.
- Show field sort icons in message table. Graylog2/graylog2-server#9775
- Fix search query parsing with $ characters. Graylog2/graylog2-server#9497 Graylog2/graylog2-server#9877
- Fix CSV export for shared dashboards. Graylog2/graylog2-server#9906
- Retry Elasticsearch requests on socket timeouts. Graylog2/graylog2-server#9922
- Retry bulk indexing if index alias has invalid target(s) instead of dropping the messages. Graylog2/graylog2-server#9955 Graylog2/graylog2-server#9962
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.