Announcing Graylog v3.3.1
Today we are officially releasing Graylog v3.3.1.
This release is a bug fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for detailed descriptions of each bug fix.
Many thanks to our community for reporting issues and contributing fixes!
- Docker image
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- OVA / Appliance
- Tarballs (manual installation):
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG ENTERPRISE 3.3.1
- Fix issue with reports database migration when widgets are missing.
- Add a cluster resource for the archiving HTTP API and use it in the UI. All endpoints in the cluster resource are routed to the regular endpoints on the master node to avoid the need for custom proxy configuration.
- Fix problem with throughput counter in the UI Graylog2/graylog2-server#8172 Graylog2/graylog2-server#8185
- Fix issue when adding a new header to the HTTPJSONPath lookup data adapter. Graylog2/graylog2-server#8186 Graylog2/graylog2-server#8266
- Retry message indexing when indices are read-only due to disk space problems in Elasticsearch. Graylog2/graylog2-server#8211 Graylog2/graylog2-server#8269
- Fix issue with using float numbers in event definitions. Graylog2/graylog2-server#8290
- Only check data nodes for Elasticsearch disk usage stats. Graylog2/graylog2-server#8239 Graylog2/graylog2-server#8282 (Thanks @radykal-com!)