As a small, but rapidly growing company, Graylog is seeking to expand our Marketing team with a highly motivated and autonomous individual that can provide assistance across a variety of areas of Marketing. The Event & Social Media Coordinator role will report to the Senior Director of Demand Generation. This position provides an opportunity for tremendous growth, a chance to initiate and lead projects, and a chance to explore many different aspects of Marketing.
- Event Management—Provide logistical support for sponsored events such as selecting and ordering swag, ensuring all materials arrive, organizing sales meetings, planning social activities, and building staffing schedules.
- Speakers Bureau—Research ITOps, DevOps, and Security conferences, industry associations, and user groups to build and maintain a schedule of speaker submissions, sponsorship opportunities, and related deadlines.
- Social Media—Curate 3rd party content for sharing on Graylog channels, both technical and fun articles, blogs, and tweets that resonate with our audience; promote speaking opportunities; and share Event activities.
- Account-Based Marketing—Support highly targeted ABM efforts initiated by Direct Sales and MSSP teams, typically with purchasing, packaging, and shipping or organizing small events like lunch-n-learns or sports outings.
- Customer Marketing—Design and manage a customer review program across multiple review sites (Gartner PeerInsights, G2Crowd, Trust Radius, etc.).
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Pardot, and Google Analytics
- Expertise in MS Office and/or GSuite
- Strong Project Management skills
- Self-starter that can work independently
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or similar
- 2+ years’ experience in Marketing